Sunday 13 October 2013


So I've decided to finally do a beauty tutorial thing:). I don't really wear an awful lot of make up, but I rarely leave the house without it on.

So this is me, completely free of any makeup.
These are the products I use on a daily basis


 To start off with, I use Avon skin revival foundation, with calming effects. The one I have is nude, because I'm really, really pale.
It makes my cheeks seem a lot less red and hides any spots well. I don't use any blusher because I really don't suit it.

Next I pencil in my eyebrows, but barely cause they're already pretty thick and dark:). I use beauty uk's line & define eye pencil, but it doesnt say a colour.
(Sorry I love doing the eyebrow thing)
I find this to be a really good eyebrow pencil, it matches my normal eyebrows, and I struggle to find that.

I then use optrex rehydrating eye drops and icare brightening eye drops, as my eyes tend to go dry during the night and it makes them really itchy.
(These are really a personal thing, they work differently on other people.)

Next I use another Avon product, glimmerstick diamonds eyeliner.

I like how it gives a bit of a sparkle, but it smudges quite easily if you make a mistake:(.

I use maybelline falsies volume express waterproof mascara next.
I love, love, love this. It last really long and it is a spoon type brush so it is easy to apply.

Finally, I use Dior lip glow, colour reviver balm.

This has lasted me over a year, and I still have loads left. It feels like silk on your lips and tastes amazing.


So thats my daily routine. I look very bad in these photos, I had no idea how to act, but I hope you enjoyed this, please ask any questions in the comments and leave any suggestions!


Ellis X!

No comments:

Post a Comment