Friday 11 October 2013


Hello, its me again.
This is finally a fashion thing, I suppose.

This is actually a dress, with a loveheart top part and mesh up to my neck. This was in the Republic closing down sale, and I think it was £5.
My jeans are from Primark (classy I know) but they are probably the most reliable pair, and well fitting I have. I think they do them all year round for about a tenner.
I have black high-top vans on, from office and they were £35 I believe.

I love this outfit a lot, and I'm going to my big cousins EP release party tonight. Her facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/TammyMillerOfficial?hc_location=stream I'm sure she'd appreciate it if you give it a look!

Ellis X!


Instagram; ellisandherbeautystory I will be posting all the clothes I wear and my makeup tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment